Tip of the hat to John Smollen of MIAX for making this happen. The recipients of the Lifetime Contribution Award will be inducted into the OIC's newly-formed "Crowd of Fame", at the Options Industry Conference May 1-3 in Miami.
The Crowd of Fame honors contributions that make options markets more resilient, transparent and innovative to the benefit of retail investors, financial advisors, and institutions who use these markets. Great!
(And, thanks to John for asking me to participate in a panel at OIC.)
The following recipients of the Lifetime Contribution Awards:
- Tom Brady, Cboe (retired)
- Kim L. Koppien, NYSE Options
- Joe Levin, Cboe (posthumous)
- Daniel May, The May Foundation
- Dennis May, SMS Factory
- William H. Morgan, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Jon Najarian, Najarian Family Office and Investitute
- Anthony Saliba, Matrix Holding Group
- Andy Schwarz, AGS Specialists, LLC
- Lee Tenzer, LETCO
- Thomas Young, Independent Member, PHX
Congratulations to all and hopefully this will encourage those who make our options market stronger.