Tricks of the Trade: Using options in retirement accounts.
- What are the limitations of trading options in a retirement account?
- What strategies can you utilize?
- Stock replacement strategy: what is it?
- Long-term stock replacement strategy with a covered call, aka fig leaf strategy.
The Buzz: What do informed advisors need to know?
- 2017 turned out to be a pretty good year for options - even with no volatility - also ETFs
- The new tax bill - not many changes for options users.
- akeaways from the 2017 Fidelity RIA Benchmarking Study.
Read more: http://www.theoptionsinsider.com/advisors-option-63-using-options-iras/#ixzz55IcG8RIb
The Options Insider: Your Inside Source For Options Information